We Plug 2 Y.O.U... G.R.E.E.D.S - Inked (The Valentine's Edition)

I absolutely love what we do here at WE PLUG, and I will tell you why. It’s that opportunity to bring you the best artists from all around the globe. It is no different in the case of the awesomeness that is G.R.E.E.D.S abbreviation for Generating Rhythms to Engage the Enlightened Soul. Poet, Writer, MC, Storyteller and Spoken Word Artist, he is a leader among the pack, unique in every way. Listening to him and I’m transformed to a good place, like he is telling my story and me, not him went through the experience he speaks of. He speaks of love and I fall in love, it’s truly an amazing gift he has.

In the spirit of Valentine’s, he brought out a sampler for the lovers, his 3rd actually produced by Nutty P, and I truly do not misuse the word brilliant when I say this is brilliant. You will love this and well if you don’t, I really do not know what to say, but I bet you will love this so much you will send a song or two to a loved one. I would if I had one….Like he said in “Soul Sister” this is his best piece of work. Let me stop chatting though and you can be a judge for yourself, right after the JUMP

Soul Sister

Quantcast
There is something about the groove of this beat, and then he starts to speak. Do you see it? Do you see yourself wrapped in your lover’s arms hearing these words spoken to you; I know my ladies are going crazy listening to this. This is my favorite definitely.

No One

Quantcast
Wait what? He is Nigerian. Yes he is. Real Name is Yomi Sode. Loved how he used probably one of the best songs by the popular Duo P Square. And when he says “I Love You, I Love You, I Love You” swear down I am sure he is talking to me.

Love is

Quantcast
Like he said “Love each other”, that’s the message and such a great message. Tell someone you love them won’t you? I love this song.

I’m absolutely sure we have some new converts now, not only to G.R.E.E.D.S but to the spoken word and I’m reminded that what I do is a privilege. You can download this sampler right HERE. For links to his other 2 samplers and to buy his first album “Volume is Silence” check out his website www.iamgreeds.com. Please go there now and support him, also follow him on twitter @iamgreeds and his producer as well @mynameisnuttyp.

So tell me, what do you think? Am I crazy or is this the best thing ever and a great Valentine's day gift? Your feedback is needed to make this official definitely, so please leave one…

Until the Next Time...

Peace, Love & G.O.O.D.M.U.S.I.C

Neefemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...